Improve your output quality with our fully customizable QA rating. This feature will allow you to:
Rate tickets based on the criteria you define
Leave notes to provide real-time feedback
Randomize or choose specific tickets to be rated
📝 Tickets can be rated directly in the agent's scorecard. You can simply go from one agent's scorecard to the other to complete your ratings for the week.
📝 You can also do the QA rating right through the Zendesk page. To learn more about it, please visit this link.
📝 Kaizo randomizes the tickets selected for ratings but you are in charge! Swap or search for a specific ticket number as needed. Keep in mind, you have an opportunity to rate not only the solved ticket but also the ticket that is still being handled by your agent.
1. Open the QA house and Select the "Ratings" tab. Chose the agent you want to QA rate
2. Click to open the QA rating pop-up window
3. Select the QA scorecard to use for rating
A default scorecard will already be in place, but you can also create your own in Settings.
💡Keep in mind that, for now, it is only possible to use one QA scorecard to rate a ticket.
4. Have a quick overview of Performance Metrics, Customer Sentiment, and Agent's Empathy Score
To quickly decide if the ticket is interesting or worth being QA rated, we quickly show you the overview of the metrics that contributed to this metric:
- Average Customer's Sentiment for the Ticket
- Average Agent's Empathy Score on the ticket
- First Reply Time (FRT) of the ticket (if applicable)
- Reply Time (mean) (RT) of the ticket (if applicable)
- Messages To Solve in the ticket
- Number of times the ticket was Reopened
- CSAT result of the ticket
⭐️ Hoove your mouse above the metric result to get more insights and understand why some metrics were highlighted for you.
More about what information can be found in the top bar can be found in this link.
Chose the tickets that you would prefer to QA rate by Setting up the Ticket Funnel in Settings. More about this can be found here.
5. Select which criteria were achieved
Depending on how you've set up the criteria, you can either deduct or accumulate points from the total amount.
Made a mistake? No problem! You can always uncheck the criteria!
6. Create a Note and provide feedback to the agents
The additional feedback makes it easier for agents to understand where and how they could have done better. Ratings with comments will also be shown first to the agent when reviewing their ratings.
7. Complete the ratings for the week and lock the ratings
Close the loop by locking the rating for the week. Agents will receive a notification letting them know their QA ratings are ready for them to review.
⭐️ If you forgot to do another QA review, you can always unlock the week and add another rating or delete one of the existing ones.
💡How do we calculate The weekly IQS value?
The weekly IQS value is determined as an average of all ticket ratings recorded within the given week, rather than an average of averages.
8. What if I don't want to rate the ticket from the list?
Suppose the ticket you opened in Kaizo is not up to your criterion to be monitored (for example, the ticket has no response to the customer inside). In that case, you have the option to swap it for another random ticket that was solved/handled by your agent that week:
If you have a specific ticket that you would like to rate for this week, you have the option to input the ticket number that you want to rate:
Type in the ticket number without the number sign "#".
⭐️ Try out the QA rating right from the ZD ticket view! Learn more about this in this Help Center article.
9. Review the results for the QA rating
After finishing with your Weekly QA ratings, overview the results of the agent inside the Insights tab
More about what can be found here visit this Help Center article.
10. Start planning the Performance Improvement!
It is important to take action after the QA rating is completed:
- It could either be a simple acknowledgment and congratulation of the agent for achieving the great results
- Or starting to plan the extra tasks and coaching to ensure the improvement of the results
To learn more about the Post-QA rating process, have a look at this Help Center article!
Happy rating! 😀