1. Review the Agent's QA results
Look at the results for the QA-rated tickets for your chosen week. Make sure that you read your comments to understand where the trends in your agent's performance.
2. Make sure that you communicate with the Agent about the opportunity points
You may be leaving written feedback for your agent to review but what happens when they don't work?
Every agent learns differently. If written feedback isn't working, it might be better to create a Coaching Card. Coaching Cards help leads to open a dialogue with their agents by presenting this information in a different format.
The next step is a 1:1 Meeting with the Agent to ensure they understand the points they need to work on and the action plan.
3. Give the Agent a goal and set tasks to accomplish
After you have defined the things the agent should work on and explained how to improve those — we need to make sure that the agent works on those.
In order to do that, set the tasks inside the Coaching Cards and monitor the agent's achievements. There are a few metrics that might help you monitor the Quality of support here:
- One-touch rate — How many tickets have been resolved with only 1 reply from the agent?
- CSAT - What is the level of satisfaction in the customers that received agents' support?
- Reopen rate — How many customers had to get back to the agent and reopen the ticket to receive an answer to their inquiry?
- Comments to solve — how many emails should your agent send to the customer to finally answer all the inquiries?
While these metrics are not direct indicators of the Quality of the support, they can help understand where the agents' opportunity points are.
There are several tools inside the Kaizo Platform that could help you monitor and follow up on agents when it comes to delivering a higher quality of service performance.
- Mission Center — While it is not possible to set QA as a mission, you can always choose one of the metrics mentioned above and, therefore, monitor Quality Assurance through these results.
We do this because this Metric does not depend on the agent. The ticket chosen could be random and it can be either very good or bad — the Team Lead is the one that gets to choose the ticket to QA rate.
- Alerts — At the moment, it is not possible for us to set up an Alert for the QA score but you can always choose one of the Metrics above to monitor trends in performance.
- QA rating — continue rating your Agents' tickets! You can always do more QA ratings in the upcoming week to understand if the Agent is working on performance improvement.
We hope that all the Kaizo tools help you improve the performance of your teams!