In this article, we will show you how to create teams and assign them a Team Lead.
This task can be completed in "Settings" under the "People and Permissions" tab.
How to create Teams
Create a team by selecting "People and Permissions" and finding the "Manage Teams" tab. Now Select "Create new team"
You will now see the screen above. Here is what each field means.
- Members: The agents in your team
- Team Lead: The person managing your team. This person will have access to the metrics calculated for each of the agents from this team
Pro tip: You can assign the same agents to multiple teams. This might be useful for some of your Team Leads as they will have access to the results of all the teams, not only their own.
What information will I see as a Team Lead?
If you were assigned as a Team Lead you will get access to the following information/features:
- Access to your team's Agent Scorecard
- Access to the Team Scorecard
- Set up and track Missions for all teams
- Create, overview, and comment on each of your agent's Coaching Cards
- Review, provide a QA rate, and comment on the tickets from the QA queue
How are agents affected by becoming part of the team?
For agents' day-to-day work, being assigned to a specific team will not change their workflow
However, when an agent decides to drill into their metrics, their metrics will automatically be compared to the insights of the Team Average.
Note: Some agents become worried when they see that their scores are not aligned with their team average. Their quality of performance alone may not fully explain this visualization.
For example, if an agent is a recent hire, they may see a negative trend in their data. Additionally, if an experienced agent is assigned to a team of new agents, their results may appear much higher than their team average.
To learn more about drill-ins we invite you to visit this article!