Get started with the Team House
Accelerate your team performance by providing real-time feedback when it matters most!
A dedicated space between you and your agent to identify what went well and what needs to be improved on.
The Team House allows you to take advantage of insights into performance, to develop your agents skills and celebrate your agents in a collaborative way.
What you get out of the Team House :
- Create a consistent, continuous feedback and coaching process with minimum effort through coaching cards
- The ability to track and monitor action items created directly from the Agent Scorecard, allowing you to deliver just-in-time performance feedback.
- Use coaching cards to prepare for upcoming 1:1’s, keep track of what was discussed, and review action plans in a view that’s always available to you and your agent.
- Ensure no opportunity for improvement or recognition is ever missed by providing tips, support and actionable advice to your agents at any given time.
- Keep things organized by having a consolidated view of all your performance discussions with your agents
NB : To use this feature, you will need to have the following :
1) Teams in Kaizo - please refer to this article to help setup teams in Kaizo : Separate agents into teams
2) Team Lead Role - Please refer to this article to assign the Team Lead role in Kaizo : Assign roles to your team
Now that you know how to leverage on coachable moments in Kaizo, it’s time to reinforce the feedback loop by utilising the Team house as your one-stop shop for feedback, bringing your support team further forward into the future, Move away from manual sheets and help your agents figure out what they are doing well and what they need to improve on!
If you would like to take your coaching game to the next level, how about giving your agents personal weekly challenges?
Take your goals and actionable advice and turn them into missions, read more about it here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.