As you are already familiar with our Missions and their settings, let's now take it to the next level! 💪
We present to you Channel-Based Missions!
(If you are new to the Mission Center, we invite you to first visit this article.)
What additional options are included in the Channel-Based Missions?
As always, in Mission Center, you can set up goals for your team (or individual agents) for the whole week for chosen KPIs.
Now, we want to take it to the next level and let you choose the type of channel you would like to measure this week!
Let us walk you through this!
The steps are very similar:
- Choose the week that you want to set up Missions for (only the week that we are currently on or the upcoming one)
- Select the Metric you would like to give as a goal to your agents
- Select for which channels:
- You can leave all channels present and then the performance would be counted for any type of support
- You can select only 1 channel, like "Chat" for example. It will mean that the Metric would be calculated only for the support provided for the channel selected
- Some Metrics can be used only for specific channels, therefore when selecting a KPI, you will not be given an option to unselect/select some of the channels.
- Chat messages can be given only for chat channel
- Select the Value (goal) for the agent
Pro-tip: When selecting the KPI, you will see the Average result for the Team for the past week and therefore can select the value that would challenge them a bit this week.
Pro-tip x2: When specifying the Channel that you want to set up the Mission for, you will see the average result for the KPI + Channel for the team for previous week.
What is the advantage of specifying the channel for the Mission?
On the one hand you might think: "Why would I need to do more steps to set up Missions while I want to overview the whole performance for all types of communications of my agents?"
But if you dive into this topic, imagine that your agent had poor CSAT performance one week after another, but your QA efforts won't show you the root cause of the problem.
How can I detect the root cause just by setting up Channel-based Missions?
- Try experimenting and setting up Mission for CSAT to be achieved but choose a different channel each week
- Note: you can also select all 3 Missions for the same week to be CSAT (for different channel types)
- After 2-3 weeks of the experiment, check which of the channels have been affected the most by the low CSAT score
- For example, email CSAT score for the week over-accomplished your goal, yet chat CSAT results have been very poor
- Review and QA rate tickets from the affected channel for chosen week
- Detect the root cause for the KPI to be affected for that particular channel and start working with the agent on it!
For more information on how Kaizo tools can help you improve performance, please visit this link.