Missions will steer teams toward successful outcomes!
Missions allow you to set goals for your agents in Kaizo, making sure they are aligned with company goals. With these easy-to-monitor, data-driven missions, your agents are challenged to beat their personal best and improve on their own terms, with a long-term strategy in mind.
Turning actionable advice into Missions allows you to :
- Provide real-time positive and actionable corrective feedback
- Achieve company goals faster
- Support your agents in the areas where they need more guidance
- Give ownership over your team and agent growth
- Create opportunities for coachable moments and enhance communication between you and your agent
- Keep your team engaged and focused
How can I achieve this step-by-step?
Let us walk you through the steps you should take when it comes to Missions for your team!
- At the beginning of the week, define Missions for your team members. For more info on how to do that, please visit this link. Pro tip! You can also set up Missions a week in advance.
- If you want data-driven missions based on your agent's performance history, try out our newest feature - AI Missions!
- Agents have the freedom to choose which Missions they activate and when. Leads can monitor when agents activate missions by visiting the Mission Center.
- Adjust the goals for your agents (if needed.) For example, someone took a day off and therefore will not be able to achieve the "Public Reply" goal
- At the end of the week check how your agents performed and spot the opportunity points for them:
- Check out the "Incidents" behind each of the Missions to understand which tickets caused the agent not to achieve the goal for the week
Learn more about the Incidents behind missions by visiting this link!
- Schedule 1:1 meetings or coaching with your agent, present the results, and provide your feedback on Missions completion.
- Learn why a Mission was not achieved, and what can be improved to ensure the Missions are completed – set an action plan for your agent to improve next week!