Steer teams towards successful outcomes with Missions
The Missions allow you to set goals for your Agents in Kaizo, making sure they are aligned with company goals. With these aligned, easy-to-monitor, and transparent goals, you help your Agents better understand team goals and perform accordingly.
Turning actionable advice into Missions allows you to :
- Provide real-time positive and corrective feedback
- Achieve company goals faster
- Support you Agents in the areas where they need more guidance
- Give ownership over your team and Agent growth
- Create opportunities for coachable moments and enhance communication between you and your Agent
- Keep your team engaged and focused
How can I achieve this step-by-step?
Let us walk you through the steps you should take when it comes to Missions for your team!
- At the beginning of the week, define Missions for your team members (you can also set up Missions a week in advance). For more info on how to do that, please visit this link.
- Make sure that your Agents have accepted the missions — you can always check this when visiting the Mission Center:
- Adjust the goals for your Agents (if needed.) For example, someone took a day off and therefore will not be able to achieve the "Public Reply" goal
- At the end of the week check how your Agents performed and spot the opportunity points for them:
- Schedule 1:1 meetings or coaching with your Agent, present the results and provide your feedback on Missions completion
- Detect why a Mission was not achieved, what can be improved to ensure the completion of the Mission further and set an action plan for your Agent to improve next week!