Now, when everything is set up, let's see how all these tools can help your team improve their performance outcomes!
In order to improve the performance of your team, it is crucial to follow a simple rule of D-M-A-I-C:
Let's dive into each of these steps and see how Kaizo can help you keep all the processes under control!
To begin our journey towards improved performance of our agents, we need to define the starting point — the issue that you're facing as a business at the moment. This step is very important to ensure that we are focusing on what matters!
There are a few Kaizo metrics that could help you define the right focus points:
- CSAT — one of the main metrics that will show how satisfied your customers are with your team's support. You can find this metric on the Agent level (Agent Scorecard), Team's level (Teams view) and business level (KPI house).
- Scorecards — one of the best places where you can spot issues right away — simply review your agents' performance inside Team Scorecard and detect increased/decreased results for the selected KPI.
Pro-tip: If you are a new user, or a user just setting out on their journey with some of our tools, try setting Missions for your team for the week. At the same time, do at least 1 QA rating per agent/per week. At the end of the week (or the beginning of the next week), try collecting and reviewing all these results for your team.
It will help you to define all the focus points for your team for the next week!
In order to measure how big the issue is and potentially see how much impact it has on the whole team's performance, we need to collect and review all the relevant data!
As always, Kaizo has you covered:
- Scorecard: Agent's view — by having access to the collected real-time data presented for each the week, you can measure how long this opportunity point had affect on the performance.
- Heatmap — access to graphs and heatmaps will help you to visualise the progress/decrease over time
- QA house — Quality result overview and automatic reports on the performance of your team will help you to dive into the results that mostly affect the quality of support.
Pro-tip: After setting up Missions and QA rating your agents for one week, spend a bit of time and review the results. This will help you to set your action plan!
Our tools will help you measure the defined opportunity points!
After receiving all the necessary data, how can we determine where to focus? We need to find the root cause for defined issue.
Kaizo has the exact thing you need here:
- QA rating setup — by constantly measuring the level of quality of contacts of your agents, you can spot some knowledge gaps/learning opportunities that relate to QA.
- Mission setup — by defining Weekly missions for your agents, you can see what KPI was the most challenging for your team.
- Scorecard: Team view — by reviewing the scores on set KPI's for your team, you can see the progress/decrease in the results of your team.
Pro-tip: Set the goals for your team, depending on the KPI that is affected the most. Monitor their performance within the week — set Alarms in case you feel you need to give more attention to specific agents. At the end of the week, you will be able to pinpoint the most affected KPIs and after scheduling a Coaching session with your agents, you will define your root cause!
As you could guess, after having all the data in front of us and setting up a plan of action, the next step will be to improve our agents' performance!
Who could help you better with this step than Kaizo? The best tools for performance improvements are:
- Coaching Cards — you can clearly define the goal for your agents, steps that agents should take in achieving the goal, tasks, and your comments! Make sure that each Coaching Card is clear and detailed — your agent will not succeed without your support!
- Missions — now, when the root cause is detected, you can start challenging your agents on KPIs for them to further improve.
- 1:1 meetings — all of the steps before are important, yet they will mean nothing if we will not make sure that every agent understands what should they should work on and is motivated to do that! Make sure that you provide solid feedback to the agent.
Pro-tip: It is better to have a structured plan of your coaching/1:1 meetings with the agents at least once per week to analyse the results for the previous week and set up new results for the upcoming weeks.
After the issue has been defined, data measured and analysed, plan of action set up for you and your agents, clear communication and improvements achieved, we need to make sure that this issue will never happen again. We can only get there by constantly monitoring the performance of your team!
You might think to yourself: "It will take so much time for me to keep controlling my agents and their results every day !"
But that's why you choose Kaizo in the first place — we want to make this process as easy as possible for you!
- Alerts — one of the best tools that will help you control your team's results and always be updated on any decrease in performance. You have a great option of setting up Alerts for a long time on individual or group level!
- Inbox — the place where all the important notification come — review and set the plan of action for yourself!
Now you are ready to start planning your Performance Improvements with the help all the tools that you will find inside Kaizo!
For more examples of how our tool can be used, please visit this link.