- Are you constantly checking dashboards and analyzing reports to monitor the performance of your team?
- Does this take up too much time every day. And perhaps you identify a coachable moment too late, leaving you with little time to act upon your observation?
- Are these topics keeping you up at night? And you wish you had some way of monitoring your important metrics in real time, removing the manual checks and time-consuming process of analyzing dashboards, scorecards, and reports?
You can now receive Alerts in your Kaizo "Inbox"!
These alerts are incredibly valuable as they help you proactively steer your team's performance.
Too often, changes in performance occur and go unnoticed or aren't addressed until days after. Put an end to this and set up Alert Rules!
Here's how you do it:
Anything that is a Metric can be monitored through an Alert Rule. Alerts are triggered each time a Metric reaches a specified Threshold.
A Team Lead can choose to monitor Metrics for individual agents, teams, or even the entire company.
Take a look at the process of setting this up:
- Name the Alert
- Set the name of the person you would like to inform in case the Alert is triggered — normally it is your name (TeamLeader) + any other TeamLeader/QA Expert that you would like to keep informed
- Choose the Metric you will be monitoring
- Define the time frame (you have an option to choose minutes, hours, days, weeks...)
- Choose the condition - some number drops/rises
- Choose the standard value that would be your limit of the condition
- The last step — choose who your would like to monitor. Note: you can choose to monitor several agents or even your whole team on the same Metric.
For more information on why an Alert system will be useful for you read "Examples of how Kaizo tools can be used"
Where to find Alerts in Kaizo?
Once the Alert is created, you can monitor and check the notifications in the "Kaizo Inbox" - Read more about it here
If you have any questions, reach out to us @firstname.lastname@example.org