Welcome to our QA house! Here you'll get insights on how well your team is performing and what level of quality they deliver to your customers.
Where is this house located?
Here's where you find our Quality Assurance building — let's have a look at what is inside of it!
What can I find inside this house?
When visiting the QA house, Agent's and Admin's views are pretty much the same. The only difference is in Permissions inside this house.
As an Agent, you will review the Quality results only for yourself. However, as a Team Lead or QA Expert you can check the results of any Agent within your team.
When visiting the QA house you will see the following information:
- The average results of Agent's Quality rated tickets per:
- The criterions and categories where an agent:
- made a mistake and points were taken out
- supported customer correctly and received extra points
- Team Leads' and QA Experts' feedback on the QA of the rated tickets
- A Heatmap of all the QA rated tickets per each week
As a QA Admin, you also have the options to:
- Export QA rating results to see the breakdown of the results for each criterion
- Edit QA template
- Assign QA roles
More on How to QA rate tickets can be found here.