In order to ensure a smooth Workflow in your team, one of the first things that you need to do is assign the right Roles for each of your team member. When installed, Kaizo automatically creates optional Roles that you can use.
Here are the definitions of some of the Roles that we have already set up in Kaizo:
- Account Owner — The person with all the permissions within Kaizo. Normally, it is the person who installed Kaizo in the first place.
- Admin — The person with all the permissions, except billing. Normally, it is a Zendesk Admin as well.
- Agent — The person who can have access to their Scorecard, their Team house and their Dojo house. Normally, they are a Zendesk agent as well.
- Team Lead — The person who can have access to their Scorecard, the QA house, Team house, Mission Center and their Dojo house. Normally, they are a Zendesk agent as well. However, you can add more permissions to the Team Lead than to an agent.
- QA Expert — A person with the same permissions as a Team Lead, except some settings (activity and excluded tickets)
- QA Admin —Same permissions as QA Expert but also allowed to edit QA templates
In case you would like to give some of your Agents access to more features than we propose, you can always do so by creating a new Role and defining the "extra" permissions that you want to give them.
More on how to create a new Role and give permissions can be found in this article — "Assign roles to your team"