Welcome to our Analytics and Reporting house — Scorecard! This is the best way to overview performance on both levels: Individual and Team. Let's get started!
Where is this house located?
It's not that hard to spot this building — welcome to Scorecard!
What will I see in this house?
The Scorecard house stores a lot of useful information for the period of time that you choose:
- Agent and team metric achievements
- Real-time progress overtime
- Percentage of increase/decrease
- Heat map of results overtime
Depending on your role within Kaizo, you will have different views into the Scorecard.
Your agents will see only their Individual Results - Agents' View. More on what metrics and information on this view can be found in this link.
As a Team Lead/Admin, you get more power by accessing not only Individual Agent view for any agent of your choice (if they are part of your team) but also a breakdown of the results for the whole Team! More on how to access Team View can be found by following this link.
What is the benefit of the Scorecard house?
The Scorecard house gives you a lot of power over the results of your agents/team. By checking real-time metrics and results of your team, you have opportunity to:
- Spot the weak points of your agents
- Analyze metrics and their increase/decrease overtime
- Quickly react and communicate with your agents on opportunity points by opening Coaching Cards directly from the metrics in front of you
- Prepare the reports on your team performance
- Prepare the feedback for your coaching with the agent, based on the metrics from Kaizo
Now you can easily dive into researching the Scorecard house and collecting all the information on your team's achievements!
If you have any questions on how Scorecard Metrics are counted, please visit this link.
For any enquiries, please feel free to send us a message at email@example.com