Agent Scorecard view is the place where agents and their Team Leads can:
- Overview the weekly results in a real-time manner
- Spot the improvements and drops in the performance of the agents
- Drill into the Metrics to find more detailed information on why a particular score was achieved
- Check Agent's Activity for each day separately and see the highest activity time of the week
- Create pre-filled Coaching Cards to congratulate or highlight the opportunity point of the agent
Agents Scorecard is where the opportunity points are spotted, action plans are defined, and the journey towards improvement starts! 💪
What can I find in the Agent Scorecard?
- Metrics and the results of the agent on those. To find the complete list of Metrics that you can find inside the Agent Scorecard, can be found here.
- The Total results of the Metrics for the Agent for the Month
- Drill-ins into the Metrics, where an agent can compare their results vs. the Average Team results
- Incidents behind all of the Metrics - which tickets contributed toward the result
- Filtering of the results per channel - find out how many emails your agent sent and what is the First Reply time for the chat
Who has access to the Agent Scorecard?
As the individual agent's performance should stay confidential there are only certain people who have access to this view:
- Agents can check only their own Scorecard
- Team Leads can check all of the results of the agents that are part of their team
- Admins and QA Admins can check everyone's Scorecard
How to use Agent Scorecard in the best way possible?
There is no unique way you and your agents can utilize the Agent Scorecard - the possibilities are infinite! We are advising the following steps:
- Choose the Metric you want to check and compare it to the previous agent's results:
Pro-tip: Make sure that all of the Channels are selected on the top bar - this will allow you to review the overall agent's performance
- If you spot the big increase/decrease in the results, click on the chart icon by the "Total" Metric result to drill in and understand how this was achieved by the agent:
Pro-tip: You can choose any of the Metrics to review from the drop-down list (2). You will get access to different graphs and charts that will not only analyze the results of the agent but will allow comparing those to the Average Team Results. For more information about the drill-ins, please visit this link.
- For an even better understanding of the results, check the list of the tickets that contributed to it - you can filter them by Value, Ticket number, or timestamp:
Pro-tip: You can always click on the ticket number to open the ticket pop-up and see a full conversation. Did you know you can always leave a note for your agent on the ticket?
- The last step would be to communicate with the agent about the result or the opportunity point - click on the result for the Metric and create a Coaching card for the agent:
For more information about how to create a Coaching Card, please visit this link!
Is there anything else I need to know about the Agent Scorecard?
Agent Scorecard is filled with tools, charts, drill-ins, and filters - you just need to find your way of getting the information that you need from it!
We have a couple of examples to share with you:
- If your agent supports different channels (Emails, Chats, Phones) then it is important to understand the performance on each of the channels separately. For example:
Select only the "Chat" channel on the top bar of the Scorecard and then all of the Metrics will be adjusted to show the results for only this channel. You will get the First Reply Time, CSAT, and many more metrics only for the chat tickets.
- If your CS team support only Email tickets and does not have Phone or Chat channels in place, then you probably do not need all of the Metrics (Chat Message, Inbound/Outbound tickets). Simply Customize your Scorecard view to match the needs of your teams. Learn more about it here!
- You can always Export all of the tickets and their Metric results for the agent for the selected month. You will get the CSV file that can be uploaded into the Google Sheet or Excel and get all of the insights on the results of the agents!
Please sign in to leave a comment.