This article will explain the use of QA within Kaizo and the importance of setting Quality Assurance criteria for your team.
1. How can QA build perfect Customer Support?
2. QA advantages with Kaizo
Provide real-time feedback to your agents and improve service quality with the Kaizo Quality Assurance solution. QA scores can be viewed for each agent in their QA House.
Benefits of QA with Kaizo:
- No more spreadsheets
- Real-time feedback to your agents
- Real-time data vs deferred data
- Everything is done in one place
- More reviews are done within one unifying platform
The QA scorecard is where your QA rating categories and criteria are stored.
But first, you need to ensure all the relevant team members have the QA Admin role, which includes permission to edit QA scorecards (see image below). Note that Admins and Account Owners already have this permission.
Learn more about how to set up Roles for your team by visiting this link.
3. Benefits of set QA depending on the Role
There are lots of advantages of the set Quality Assurance standards for everyone on your team.
- Agents: Agents benefit from QA standards by receiving real-time feedback, correcting mistakes, and staying motivated through recognition. The sandwich feedback method (positive feedback - opportunity points - positive feedback) ensures ongoing improvement and team motivation
- Team Leads: QA ratings empower Team Leads to conduct more informed 1:1 Sessions with their agents. By highlighting mistakes, these ratings enable Team Leads to address issues promptly through coaching, preventing recurrence.
- Admins: As a rule, this group doesn't give direct feedback on Quality Assurance. Admins leverage QA ratings to assess overall team performance, by Identifying common mistakes, they can implement procedural changes or organize group coaching sessions to proactively address and prevent future errors.
- QA Team: Access to real-time QA results, the ability to rate random tickets, and awareness of common team mistakes empower the QA team to analyze and potentially adapt criteria or procedures within the company
Quality Assurance is vital for Customer Support. Continuous communication, monitoring, and analysis of agents' interactions provide insights into their skills, knowledge gaps, and the overall representation of your company by your team
Let's ensure great Customer Support together!