Quality Assurance is a vital part of any business and Customer Support is not an exception.
You want to make sure that the agents who represent your company keep the company's standards high — that's when a good Quality Assurance setup becomes inseparable from your daily workflow.
The challenge is: "How to make sure that agents single out Quality Assurance as a Priority?"
How can we motivate our agents, educate them, and at the same time make sure that Quality Assurance is not being affected?
It is now possible with a new Setting Permission for your agents!
Simply follow these steps:
- Open Settings and choose 'People and Permissions. Select 'Roles' and create a new role for your agent. More on how to do that in this link!
- Add the following Permissions to this newly created role:
- Editing QA ratings
- Changing QA lock/unlock toggle
- Ability to swap tickets
- View all agents' QA ratings or
- View QA ratings for yourself and people in your team(s)
- After you assign some agents to this role, they will have a chance to start QA-rating their colleagues' emails without having to access their Scorecard results.
- This can be done directly from the QA house!
This new permission will become irreplaceable for you and your team due to several reasons:
- Your agents will feel motivated as you trust them to do an important job!
- Agents will have an opportunity to learn while looking at their colleagues' mistakes
- Agents will start helping each other and work as a team to ensure that Quality always stays on top
- TL and QA Experts will get more free time and will be able to focus on other tasks, such as Coaching.
- Teamwork spirit will go up as all the roles will be working together as one and supporting each other with different tasks!
Make sure that your agents are ready for this new role — check out this page to learn more about how to QA rate tickets!