What is coaching or 1:1 meeting?
It is a safe place for you and your Agent! It is a point where you can fully concentrate on the Agent, their concerns and enquiries, while the Agent can address all their questions and seek guidance from their leader.
What can I discuss with my Agent during these sessions?
The answer is very easy — anything! These sessions can serve as an opportunity to go through:
- Specific areas of improvement for the agent
- Current achievements of the agent
- Detailed analysis of the agent's results
- Review of the agent's understanding of procedures
To review all the points mentioned above, you can arrange different types of coaching:
- Role-play to see the agent's level of customer support
- Discussion session to review procedures and make sure that the Agent understands those
- Knowledge check
- Self-evaluation session to give the Agent an opportunity to review their own work
- Prof-development coaching where you can help your Agent learn new processes
- Casual coaching where you can give the Agent a chance to relax and express any personal concerns/issues
Pro-tip: Conducting regular 1:1 meetings, ideally at least once a week, is essential to ensure consistent top performance from each agent.
How will we benefit from Coaching Sessions?
Here's how a Team Lead benefits from 1:1 Sessions:
- Strengthening bonds with colleagues
- Staying informed about agents' inquiries
- You have a chance to communicate on the opportunity points after reviewing Agents Scorecard or giving a QA rating
- Preventing recurring mistakes by keeping agents informed
- Providing support and motivation for agents to excel!
Here's how Agents benefit from 1:1 Sessions:
- Feeling recognized and acknowledged for their work
- Receiving support with inquiries
- Gaining clarity on mistakes and steps to prevent recurrence
- Addressing any personal or work-related issues
- Feeling motivated and prepared to tackle new challenges
So let's go ahead and schedule our next 1:1 session with Agents! To find more information on how to do that using Kaizo, visit this link!