Welcome to Dõjõ house, the place where you can check your progress as a Customer Support hero!
What the house located?
It is the very first house that you will see when entering the Kaizo — it's right in the middle of the village!
What can I see in this house?
Depending on your role in Kaizo, you will have different views inside your house.
As an Agent achieving weekly Missions your view will include:
- Goals you were given to achieve this week
- Your Mission progress
- Level of your achievements — there are 3 categories of Missions that you get every week and when you achieve those, your level goes up!
- Your personalised avatar — a ninja you can dress however you want!
As an Admin you will have access to:
- Level of each category that you had achieved before changing your role from Agent to Admin
- Your personalised avatar, a ninja!
This is your personal Kaizo space which you can visit at any time to remind yourself:
- What should I focus on today?
- What are my opportunity points and what should I work on more to improve?
- How many more tickets do I need to close today to achieve my weekly goal?
- What are my strengths (Missions that I overachieved this week)?
Why is this house useful for me and my agents?
Dojo house is the personal environment of your agents, where they can take control of their workflow while you, as a Team Leader, empower them to do it!
How can you achieve this?
- Your agents have visibility of their goals for the week
- Your agents are motivated as they have control of their own performance — they have time to accomplish the goals until the end of the week!
- You don't need to send constant reminders to your agents — they can track their performance on their own!
- You save time by reducing control over the Performance of your agents — they have a clear understanding of what should be done better at any given point in time.
- Your team spirit stays high as agents always do their best to achieve the goals that they have been given!
We hope you enjoy your time in the Dojo house! If you wish to explore "Mission creation" more, visit this link.