The Missions Center is a great place where Team Leads can set up goals for all of their agents, look at previous achievements, and see the statistics per team.
Meanwhile, the Dojo house is irreplaceable when it comes to checking the progress of Mission completion and Agents' previous achievements.
Both houses are great and help a lot with improving the performance of your teams — but what happens when your company has a backlog and there is no free time to check if you received any Mission in the first place?
Kaizo Quick Access (KQA) Missions inside the Zendesk Platform tab is a great solution for any busy team!
Accept, Control and Review all of your Missions with only 2 clicks inside Zendesk — no more travelling back to the Kaizo Village.
Steps to access Missions inside the Zendesk Platform:
- Open KQA (Kaizo Quick Access) and select the "Missions" tab
- Review the Missions that the Team Lead gave you for the week and click "Activate Missions"
- Keep an eye on your progress in the Missions by visiting the Mission tab inside Zendesk at any time!
- Team Leads can also review the progress on the Missions of all agents from their team or switch to their own Missions!
What superpowers will the Missions inside the KQA give me?
- Possibility to accept Missions
- Advantage of reviewing Mission progress in real-time
- Opportunity to control Mission achievement
- Understanding where more focus is needed
- Power to always be aware of Mission completion of the team
All of this with only 2 clicks — can you believe that? 🤯
If you are new to Missions, but cannot wait to try out this feature, first set up Missions for your team or ask your Team Lead to do that! To help you with this we prepared this article — come check it out!
Please sign in to leave a comment.