Do your agents feel special when receiving a new Mission for the week? 🕵🏽♀️
Are they excited to upgrade their ninja after every completed Mission? 🥷🏼
Do you believe that Missions help your team's performance go up?🔝
For even more goodies — check out our new tool "Incidents Behind Missions"!
This new option will allow Team Leads and Agents to always be updated on what contributed to the achievement of the Mission. The information that you will see is:
- ticket number
- the time when the ticket was supported by the agent
- value of the ticket that was counted*
*If the Metric of the Mission is the CSAT, the value of the ticket could be positive or negative.
*If the Metric considers the time (FRT, RT..), the value would be in hours/minutes/seconds
*If the Metric is considers the response (PR, IN, CM..), the value of the ticket will be the type of the response left on the ticket
We cannot even count the number of great opportunities that this new feature will give you 🤯:
- Filtering and locating the tickets that affected your Mission result the most
- TLs and Agents will be able to understand where the Mission result came from
- Seeing the actual values that impacted the Mission result
- Opening and reviewing the ticket directly from Dojo (for Agents) and Mission Center (for TLs)
- Leaving a Note for the ticket, which will become accessible to the Agent in the Scorecard house
- Better understanding and control over the results
- Actual case examples for the 1:1 Coaching Session
- And so much more!
Try it out together with your Agents and let us know what you think at email@example.com
More on this new feature here!