Any negative rating that an agent receives from a customer can be corrected and overturned by a Team Lead or any team member that gets this permission.
To learn more about customizing roles and permissions click here.
If an agent's negative rating for a ticket is overturned this means that their NRR score will be 0% for this particular ticket.
Here is a step by step guide on how to correct a bad customer rating:
1. Click the icon next to your Negative Reply Rate (NRR) in your Scorecard.
2. A window with the poorly rated conversation will pop up. Click 'In' or 'Out' on the slider in the bottom right corner.
In = you accept this bad rating
Out = you would like to correct this bad rating
Pro tip: It is always helpful to leave a comment on why you think this bad review should be removed from your agent's account (or if you are an agent — why is this review unfair?). There are a few reasons for that:
- Transparency — you are explaining what steps have been taken for the resolution of the customer's issue (what your input in handling the ticket was).
- Awareness — you or your agent will need to review this case again to see if everything was done correctly from their side. If a mistake from the Support side was spotted — you will understand why bad rating was given and therefore will avoid making the same mistake again.
- Observing situation from the customer's perspective — when receiving a bad review and comment, you may find yourself looking at the case from your customer's perspective.
- Was the support provided sufficient?
- Do our procedures support this request or maybe some changes should be adopted internally?
- Should more coaching be done with this agent, as their support was incorrect/incomplete?
More on how to calculate Customer Satisfaction rate here!
Article is closed for comments.