The holiday season is coming and your teams need to be ready for the rush! 🦸🏼♂️
Now more than ever, team leads need to ensure that their agents are productive, efficient, and super motivated to tackle the influx of tickets!
Kaizo understands how priorities shift for support teams during the pre-holiday hustle and bustle!
That's why we've added new Speed and Productivity Metrics!
- Non-Chat Messages (Public Replies + Internal Notes)
- Non-Chat Messages/h
- Public Replies/h
- Internal Notes/h
- Chat Messages/h
Discover not only the number of the total Messages that your Support Heroes wrote but how productive they were during the week as well!
How new Metrics can help you with the overview of the agent's performance?
- When the Chat Messages Metric was introduced, we quickly realized that agents typically write more Chat Messages per chat than any other channel used.
- In response, we created these new metrics to provide an overview of the total Messages without including the Chat Messages for both - individual and Metric/h.
- The Kaizo team believes that the best way to calculate an accurate metric around agent productivity is by showing the same Metrics but divided by the hours the agent worked.
- This will give you a clearer representation of your agent's capabilities and how efficient they are in addressing tickets by the hour.
Do you want to hear other great news? Feel free to set up Public Messages/h and Chat Messages/h as Missions for your agents! 💪
More about the Metrics and their definitions can be found in this link.