Because of the nature of Zendesk integrations, they are usually connected to a single Zendesk admin user. If for any reason, the Zendesk admin is no longer the user who previously installed the Kaizo app, it is possible for the integration with Kaizo to be interrupted, resulting in the scorecard data no longer being updated.
- If you believe this isn't the reason, kindly submit a request so that we can help you troubleshoot the issue.
- If you believe this can be the reason, we will need your help to generate a new API token so that we can reestablish the connection. Doing this can help us save some time instead of going back and forth. Simply follow the steps below:
1. Click the Admin icon in the sidebar, then select Channels > API. Click the Settings tab, and make sure Token Access is enabled
2. Click the + button to the right of Active API Tokens
3. Enter a name for the token, and click Create. The token is generated, and displayed for you in a pop-up window (the image below is just an example):
4. Copy the token (in red), and paste it somewhere secure (or directly in your chat with Kaizo support), because once you close this window, the full token will never be displayed again
5. Click "OK, I've copied my token" to return to the API page. A truncated version of the token should be displayed
6. If you haven't already, please send us the copied API token so that we can proceed to reconnect the Kaizo app.