Refine the tickets to QA-rate per each QA Scorecard created in Kaizo! 🔥
Whether you have a "Phone Call", "Compliance" or "Negative CSAT" QA Scorecard, Kaizo will give you only relevant tickets to be evaluated!
⭐️The setup is very straightforward:
- Open Settings -> Quality Assurance -> Ticket funnel
- Select the name of the QA Scorecard you wish to filter
- Select the ticket preferences for this scorecard, including:
- Types of tickets to evaluate (Solved only or both Sp;ved and Handled)
- Narrow down the selection based on:
- Set the expected workload (eg.: 3 Chat tickets to evaluate, 5 Compliance tickets to evaluate)
This streamlined process ensures that you focus on the most relevant tickets for evaluation, enhancing the efficiency of your QA procedures. 🔍✨
🎯Next time your QA Experts open the relevant QA Scorecard from the QA House -> Rating tab, they will get only relevant tickets based on the configuration in Settings.
🚨 Important to Note:
- Now that each QA Scorecard has its unique set of selected tickets, switching between QA Scorecards within the ticket view is no longer possible.
To open a new queue of tickets, exit the ticket view (by clicking the "x" in the top right corner or pressing ESC on the keyboard) and select a new QA Scorecard.
- If there are no tickets matching the filter setup, the system will provide a sample of random tickets for evaluation.
- Should there be an insufficient number of tickets for QA rating based on the setup in Settings, you will encounter the following message 👇🏽, and only tickets that align with the filter will be available for QA evaluation.
To learn more about the Ticket funnel Settings, check out this Help Center article.