What does this metric mean?
The Email channel in the Handled Tickets Category represents the Total Number of tickets supported by the agent that was submitted by the customer using 1 of the Email channels.
The Channels included in the group of Email Channels are:
- Any Channel
- Follow Up
- Help Center
- Support UI
- Text / SMS
- Web (Other)
- Web Widget
🔥 To see the breakdown of the tickets supported per all these grouped channels, simply unwrap the Metric and make sure to click on "All metrics" toggle on the top right of your screen
🧮 How do we calculate this metric?
Every time the agent "touches" the ticket, or leaves 1 touchpoint, that came through one of the channels listed above, we add this ticket as +1 to the Handled tickets for the respectful channel.
The result presented for the Email grouped metric is a sum of all the tickets supported through the mentioned channels.
❗️If the agent supported the same ticket, or left multiple touchpoints, within the same ticket for the same day the ticket is only counted once for that day.
- Agent A opened ticket #1 that came through API and sent the reply to the customer at 09:00 am on Monday.
- On the same day, Agent A returned to the ticket to leave an Internal note at 10:00 am
- At 09:00 am on Tuesday Agent A received the reply from the customer and solved the ticket.
In the Agent Scorecard, Agent A will see 2 Handled tickets for the Email group channel:
- 1 counted from Monday
- 1 counted from Tuesday
🧐 What information will I see when drilling into the Metric?
Every metric in the Agent's Scorecard has a drill-in option to see some more insights on the results.
When drilling into the Email Channel metric you will need to choose the specific channel you would like to see some more insights on. In the shared screenshot we chose the API channel as an example.
Once you choose the specific channel within the Email channel, you'll see a dashboard.
We will take 'API' as an example here:
When drilling into the API Channel metric youx will see the dashboard above
Amount tickets touched:
- Here you will see the number of tickets created via API the agent supported during the week and you can compare the results with the average team results.
- Overview the trendline of the results and see if the agent is consistent with supporting the API tickets.
-Click on the result of one of the days to get the list of all the tickets, created via API, that was touched by the agent that day.