You've created an Alert to monitor your team or agent's performance on specific metrics.
Now, how do you manage these alerts to ensure you're taking the right action at the right time?
The Kaizo Inbox gives Team Leads the ability to manage received notifications. The Inbox conveniently combines all notifications for the created Alert. All Alerts are presented in a real-time graph that lets you know how your agent is performing over a period of time.
Just like any other email inbox, you can acknowledge, resolve, or dismiss an Alert!
But it's not all about checking the boxes, right?
- After creating the Alert Rule to get notified about your agent's Performance for the chosen time frame, you will receive a message in your Inbox every time an agent doesn't reach the standard you set.
- In the Inbox, you will overview all the Alerts which bridged the threshold. Here you can take the following steps:
- Assign the owner -> someone who will take action on the Alert. Those people can be your fellow Team Leaders or QA Experts
- Mark as Acknowledged -> meaning that you viewed the Alert, but no action needs to be taken
- Mark as Dismissed -> meaning that you noticed the Alert, however no action needs to be taken because it is irrelevant
- Mark as Resolved -> meaning that the Alert has been received, agent informed and issue fixed
- Create a Coachable Moment -> meaning that you have received the Alert and issued the task to your agent in order to resolve the situation
The next step is to communicate with the agent who triggered the Alert in order to avoid the situation happening again:
- You can use the Graph to spot the reasons why the goal wasn't reached
- Analyse and see why this happened together with the agent
- Provide feedback on what can be done in order to avoid it from happening again, give some improvement tips.
NB. All of these steps will help you to proactively steer your agents towards better performance outcomes.
You do not only have insights into the Alert, but you can also create Coaching Cards for your agent. Here's what you get in each Coaching Card:
- Coachable Moment
- Coaching Advice
- A 1:1 scheduled
With this clear action plan aka Coaching Card, your agent is now in control of their performance.
Where to find your Inbox in Kaizo?
For more information about How to set up Alerts in Kaizo please visit this link.
If you have any questions, reach out to us @ email@example.com
Please sign in to leave a comment.