To continue our setup, we need to understand how the agent's activity inside Zendesk will be displayed in the Scorecard. This will ensure that time metrics are accurate.
There are 2 parts to this:
- Activity time: Allows you to select the increments of time when your agent’s activity is measured on Zendesk.
- Break time: Allows you to select the amount of time allocated for an agent's break.
How do I set it up?
- Select the "Activity" tab. The options are provided on the clickable bar. You can choose your activity measurement to occur every 5, 15, 30, or 60 minutes. This automation measures the following activities:
- On the same screen, you can also select the amount of time allocated for Break times. You can choose between 30 and 60 minutes.
Example: You set your Activity time to be measured every 15 mins. Kaizo automatically measures your agents' activity based on touchpoints left inside Zendesk. This is how Kaizo can provide real-time data.
🚨 Important: Kaizo automation is accurate to the minute. If you choose to measure your agent's activity every 60 minutes, all activity during that hour will be counted as work.
Be aware that if an agent completes their last ticket before Lunch at 12:01, the hour between 12:00 and 13:00 will not be categorized as "Break time".
To ensure accuracy, set activity measurements to run every 15 to 30 minutes. 15 minutes is advisable for periods of high intensity or for agents who work quickly.
What setup will work better for my team?
The setup depends on the ticket volume that your team normally supports during the day:
- For accounts that receive a low number of tickets per hour, or support only phone calls, we advise selecting the 30 min Activity time.
- For accounts that support a high volume of tickets on daily basis or mostly support chat tickets, we advise selecting the 15 min Activity time.
In both cases, this setup will allow you to capture all agents' activity and define who is keeping their activity on top every day!
To find out more about the things you can see in the Scorecard, follow this link.
Please sign in to leave a comment.