You can create custom channels for your scorecard. Here is how you can do that:
1. Go to Kaizo Menu
2. Open Settings
3. Open Channels
4. At the top of the Channels page, you can manage the channels' versions. Click on a "New version" and you can start building your custom channels list.
5. To add a channel to your list, click the "+" button at the top of the column or "Create a new channel" button
6. Select an icon, type in the name of your channel and select a channel type. The channel type helps us identify the type of ticket and then define which metrics we need to use.
For example, let's create a new channel for outbound calls. We choose an icon, type in the name and select "Talk" as a channel type.
7. Next step - define mapping with tags to make sure that your ticket will show up in the right channel.
Select the tag channel to define where it comes from. For example, for outbound calls it's API.
8. Define the tag based on which tickets will be sorted out.
For example, in case of outbound calls, it means that all the tickets with the type "talk", that come through the API channel in Zendesk with the tag "outbound" will show up in a new channel "Outbound calls" that you created.
9. You can also exclude certain tickets from this channel by adding a tag. Let's say you need to create another channel called "Outbound calls team B". You can exclude these types of tickets by simply adding this tag.
10. Click "Create a channel"
11. Now on your Channels List, you can see the new channel "Outbound calls", that you have created. It will have a purple icon as do all custom channels that you create, whilst all default channels will have green icons.
The position of channels is also important as the tickets are sorted out from top to bottom. You can change the position of your channels by simply dragging them and changing their order at your convenience.
12. Once you've created your custom channels, activate the new version of your channels list for the scorecard by clicking the "Activate" button on top of the Channels settings screen. In this section, you can always see and activate different versions of channels lists, and track who created them and when.
12. Now in your scorecard, you can see the new channels positioned in the exact order as you defined.