Steer teams towards successful outcomes through Missions
The Missions allow you to set goals for the agent in Kaizo which are aligned to company goals. With aligned, easy to monitor and transparent goals, you help your agents better understand team goals and better perform.
Turn actionable advice into Missions allowing you to :
- Provide real time feedback both positive and feedback for improvement
- Achieve company goals faster
- Support you agents in areas where they need a bit more guidance
- Create ownership on your teams and agents development
- Create opportunities for coachable moments and enhance communication between you and your agent
- Keep your team engaged and focused!
How to set up missions
From the Mission Center, as a Team Lead you have the ability to create missions in Kaizo in each of the 3 skills : Productivity, Speed & Quality
Your focus is Customer Satisfaction and you would like for an individual or team to Increase the Customer Satisfaction rate from 80% to 90%. You know that by setting clear expectations, providing tools to help the agent monitor their goals set and some coaching, you can achieve this goal!
You now create a mission for your team based on the skill Quality in Kaizo :
Achieve a Customer Satisfaction Rate of 90% before the end of the week.
Step 1 of the process is now complete ✅
Step 2 is to monitor and provide support and guidance throughout the week so that the agent is able to achieve this mission.
Let's get started
Create your missions in 3 easy steps:
- Click on Mission Center
2. Click on create mission
3. Complete the required fields in the pop up and click create!
How do I monitor my agent's progress?
Through the Mission Center!
Think of your Mission Center as your control center, not only can you view the teams progress but you can also :
- Create the missions for the current week and the upcoming week
- Identify opportunities for coachable moments with your team. If you see the agent needs more support or guidance on an activated mission or not started missions, have a conversation with the agent to see where you can support or recognize the agents for a job well done!
- Spot trends on accomplished missions, missions in progress, missions not started from previous weeks
- Recognize the agents for a job well done!
Check in with agents during the week and provide support to those who have not started their missions for the week or who need a bit more help.
What happens next?
The agents can now boost their performance by activating their missions when logging into Kaizo and completing the week's missions. For every completed mission, the agent levels up unlocking new avatar items for their achieved missions!
How does this look for the agent?
- The agent logs into Kaizo
- They are presented with a screen to activate missions
- Once the agent activates their missions for the week, the game begins!
How do they monitor their progress on the activated missions?
When the agent visits the Dojo they can see their progress against activated missions. They will also have a view of their levels and their personalized Ninja.
The agent can quickly identify which goals are on track and which goals they might not meet at the end of the week, creating a coachable moment for you and the agent.
Keep track of all your notes and action plans in the Team House, Read more the Team House here