Provide real-time feedback to your agents and improve service quality with Kaizo Quality Assurance solution. QA scores can be viewed for each agent in their own agent scorecard or you can access the QA score through the QA building.
Benefits of QA with Kaizo:
- Ditch your spreadsheets!
- Real-time feedback to your agents
- Real-time data vs deferred data
- Do everything in one place
- Do more reviews within the same time
The QA template is where your QA rating categories and criterions are stored. But, first... please make sure the relevant team members have the QA Admin role, which includes the permission to edit QA templates (see image below). Kindly note that admins and account owners already have this permission.
1) With the QA Admin role, QA templates can now be set up and maintained from Settings
2) Create your own customized template
Templates can be created per channel, per team, or both. Depending on how the teams are organized you can define the best QA setup. For each ticket to be rated, the QA experts will be able to select the appropriate template to use.
The "Quality And Correctness" template is our example template. Feel free to tweak it and rename it! You can also add templates by clicking on the + sign.
At the moment, it is not possible to delete templates and saved categories. This is to avoid complications with tickets that have already been rated, etc. However, if you need to delete anything, we can help you with this! Simply drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Define total points
For each template, the starting value and total amount of points an agent can score per ticket need to be defined with the help of the Min/Max toggle. Check out the example below: 0 - 10.
- If Min is toggled, the starting value will be zero, which means scores will add up to 10
- If Max is toggled, the starting value will be 10, and negative scores will have to be input so that points can be deducted until it reaches 0
4) Add categories and criterions
Each category can have a maximum amount of points and multiple criterions, each with different scores. As mentioned above, if Max is toggled, the starting value will be 10, and negative scores (i.e. -1) will have to be input so that points can be deducted until it reaches 0
5) Preview your template and save your changes
6) Rate tickets using the new template in any agent's scorecard