In this article we will give you all the information you need to get started with Kaizo for you and your agents.
Welcome to Kaizo, your performance management platform that provides a gamified experience to transform your team’s metrics into powerful insights.
With Kaizo you will:
- Improve productivity and manage more agents per team lead
- Increase service quality and efficiently scale
- Guide agents towards improving their skills and self-managing their goals
- Boost engagement and retain higher-performing agents longer
Everything in Kaizo is accessible through the village:
The scorecard where you can find all the real-time metrics
The arena for an overview of your team and their performance
The dojo, the agents personal training centre
The game engine to set the points accordingly to your goals and KPIs
Your agents will have access to another part of Kaizo, the Dojo. This is where your agents will start their assessment week.
The assessment week enables Kaizo to benchmark their performance. At the end of the week you and the agents will know their skill output per hour for quality, speed and productivity. Over their first 7 days on the platform, agents will undergo an onboarding and skill evaluation program. This does not require any extra effort as agents will work as normal in Zendesk.
1. Before activating your agents on the Dojo, it is advisable to complete the Gamification onboarding which is the one of the first screens you see straight after installing Kaizo and completing the survey, (please see screenshot below).
*The Gamification onboarding is a quick introduction into the basics of gamification and you get to see the game engine in action!
Or the Gamification onboarding can be accessed a later stage through the Discover Kaizo button in bottom right corner of the Kaizo Village (Please see screenshot below) :
During the Gamification onboarding process, you can invite your team members to get them started on the dojo! Simply click on “Send invite” and we will invite your agents to create their personal Ninja and start the assessment week.
1. Would you like to check if your agents are activated in the Dojo?
You can do this in the settings under People & Permissions.
NB: If you did not invite your agents during the onboarding process, you can do so by clicking on "Invite Team" in the settings.
2. What happens after you invite your team members to get started on the Dojo?
The agents will receive a notification in their notifications center in Zendesk inviting them to start their personal onboarding.
Once the agent accesses Kaizo through the Kaizo Icon, agents will follow an in-app onboarding and their assessment week will kick off once their onboarding is complete. The assessment week will last 7 days per agent (starting from the day their personal onboarding is complete).
3. How can I check my agent's status in their assessment week and what my agents’ achieved against their personal goals?
You can check the status and goals achieved in the Arena.
Once the agents complete the personal onboarding and start their assessment week, they will be visible in the Arena.
After the assessment week, you will be able to see which agents has committed to their goals and which agents still need a bit of your support.
Ready to get started? Activate your agents in the app!
You now have a 2-week free trial to our gamification platform. This includes access to Dojo, Arena and Scorecard features.