In this article you will find the information you need to get started with Kaizo.
Welcome to Kaizo, the platform that will help you go from support agent to Support Hero! As soon as you enter the Kaizo village (Kaizonia) you will be designated your very own Ninja avatar. This ninja will mirror your skill development in the outside world, earning you valuable points and levelling up as your performance improves. So how do you level up? It’s as easy as setting your own personal goals each week and crushing them like a true ninja would. It’s all up to you!
With Kaizo you will:
- Set your own goals and self-manage your progress
- Develop your skills with gamification
- Improve the quality of your tickets’ responses
- Receive real-time feedback from your team lead
- Keep track of your metrics in real-time
Everything in Kaizo is accessible through Kaizonia
As an agent you have access to:
The scorecard where you can find all the real-time metrics
The arena for an overview of your team
The dojo your personal training centre
- Assessment week: Once your team lead has added you to Kaizo, you will start a 7 days assessment week. The assessment week is your introductory training to Kaizo. Over those 7 days on the platform, you will undergo an onboarding and skill evaluation program. This does not require any extra effort; you can simply continue working as normal by answering tickets in Zendesk.
- Check the results of your assessment week: After 7 days in the assessment week, you will receive your overall results. These will help you establish your first goals in Kaizonia with guidance from your manager. You will collect points for each action taken in Zendesk in relation to speed, quality and productivity.
- Review your achievements at the end of your second week: Now that you have the hang of things, review your achievements (points, avatar level) after your first week in Kaizonia. This will help set your goals for the next week and continue your improvement.
How to set your personal goals
Ready to get started? Open your Kaizo App to start your Assessment Week