Want to start your week off right? At the beginning of each week, agents set their personal goals based on the number of points they would like to challenge themselves to achieve per hour based on quality, productivity, and speed. This helps easily plan, track and improve their performance. Here is a super simple guide on how to easily set your personal goals in your personal Dōjō.
1. Open up Zendesk
2. Click on the Kaizo app
3. Once in the Village, click on your Dōjō to enter your training area
4. At the bottom of the village screen, you can click on the skill rings and the pop-up window (below) will open to start setting your goals.
5. This is where you set your personal goals. Use this space to set your own weekly performance goals and track your progress. Simply enter the number of points per hour you would like to achieve according to each category of performance (quality, productivity, speed).
6. Using the number box above each skill, simply enter the number of points per hour you would like to achieve according to each category of performance (quality, productivity, speed).
7. To compare your current week's goal ambitions with your previous week's personal performance, simply check the 'Last week' value.
8. To compare your current week's goal ambitions with your team's overall average in terms of points per hour, simply check the 'Team avg.' value.
9. For a more detailed insight into how you performed per day in the previous week, you can look over your 'Last Week Performance' graph.
10. As you adjust your goals in accordance with your previous personal and team scores, the 'challenge box' will indicate whether the goals you are setting are: not ambitious enough, ambitious, or perfect. These are signified as: 'Easy', Good' or 'Awesome'. These act as a guide for how you can best improve each of your skills week over week.
11. Once you are satisfied with the goals you have set for the upcoming week, simply click 'Commit the goals' and you are ready!
12. Once your goals are set you will receive a small confirmation notification.
13. If you have made a mistake with your goal-setting or would like to alter something, simply click the 3 skill rings at the bottom of your village screen to access the goal-setting screen again and adjust as done previously.
14. If managers or team leads would like to check which agents have committed to their goals and which haven't they can simply check agents' goal status in the arena.
15. An agents goal status can be displayed in 3 ways:
- Confirmed: This is shown when an agent has committed to their goals and these have been confirmed by their manager/team lead.
- Committed: This is shown when an agent has committed to their goals, previous to a managers confirmation.
- Predicted: this is shown when an agent has not set their goals, in which case their previous weeks goals will be resubmitted for the current week.