Arena is a place in Kaizo where you can see how your team is doing. It is a team view of results that your agents-players achieved against their personal goals.
You can see on the top bar the average results of your team in terms of quality, speed and productivity.
What do the players’ cards show?
1.Agent's name and personal avatar
Personal goals towards quality, productivity and speed:
2. Progress towards achieving personal goals in levels
3. The first number in personal points indicates the number of personal points that an agent has achieved so far over a week
4. The second number shows what is the agent's personal goal in points for this week.
If an agent has not set up their personal goals, we indicate that by "not set" on their card in the Arena and do not show the percentage of a completed goal.
You can break down the results in Arena according to the following filters:
1. Team – Group Arena according to the different teams. Click here to learn how to set up teams
2. Members – Filter the results down to active and inactive players. Active players are those agents who are solving tickets and getting points in Kaizo during the week. They are shown in color. The inactive players are greyed out
3. Name and maximum/average results – Group the cards in alphabet order, as well as maximum or average results
4. Time – See the results of the current or previous week
Here is how you can find Arena in your Kaizo village