Zendesk Hours represent the number of hours that an agent has been actively working in Zendesk (solving tickets, chats, or calls) excluding breaks.
🧮 How do we calculate this?
We calculate this based on the amount of time between an agent's first and last Zendesk touchpoints for each day.
- 8.55 am: Agent opens their Zendesk account
- 9.00 am: Agent submits a public comment on an unanswered ticket
- 12.00 pm: Agent takes a 45 min lunch break
- 15.00 pm: Agent takes a 15 min break
- 17.00 pm: Agent answers final ticket of the day
This agent's Zendesk Hours would be 7 hours.
🙋 So what does this mean for me?
Zendesk Hours give an insight into how long an agent spends actively working within Zendesk on any given day. For further insights into agent productivity, check out the Heatmap.