Here is how to define activity time in Kaizo:
1. Go to Menu in the top right of your screen
2. Choose Settings icon
3. Open Activity in Settings
You can define activity time by 60/30/15/5 minutes and break time (from 30 to 60 minutes) to customize performance review. The less time slot you take as working time, the more granular your measurements look.
Your Activity Settings dictate under which time increment you wish to measure your agents’ time metrics which include:
- Average Zendesk Activity –– Percentage of work hours spent on Zendesk
- Zendesk Touchpoints –– Total number of actions (e.g. comments written, status changed, data updated) applied to tickets
- Zendesk Hours –– Number of hours that an agent has been actively working on Zendesk. It is then used to generate the Heatmap feature which automatically tracks your agents’ Zendesk activity and helps keep up to date with where their focus has been.
For example, say you set your Activity time to 15 mins. This means that every 15 mins the Scorecard automatically measures the percentage of those 15 mins spent on Zendesk, how many touchpoints were activated in that time and how much of that time overall was spent working. However, if you have a 60 min setting, if an agent who goes for lunch from 12.00 to 13.00 and made his/her last update to a ticket at 12.01, the time from 12:00 to 13.00 will be counted as working time with no breaks.
If an agent works constantly on incidents (tickets, call, chats), than granularity should be lower (we recommend 15 min). If you don't have too many tickets than we recommend to start with 30 min.