How do I set it up?
- Select the "Activity" tab. The options are as the bullet list. Choose the granularity level on which you want the metric to be calculated. This setup will impact highly the calculations of:
- There are several Granularity levels from which you can choose the best one for you:
- High - Calculating the result during 5min intervals
- Medium - Calculating the result during 15min intervals
- Moderately Low - Calculating the result during 20min intervals
- Low - Calculating the result during 30min intervals
- Very low - Calculating the result during 45min intervals
What is the best setup for my team?
👆🏽 If your ticket volume is high and you receive more than 1K tickets per day, we advise you to set up the granularity as high as possible. This will help you to detect quickly who is contributing to the overall backlog more than others. This setup also works best for the teams supporting mostly live chats and emails.
👇🏽 If your agents are waiting for the ticket to arrive and spend some time going through the queue without any case to support, you can set up granularity to the low level. This will help you to keep an eye on who is doing their part of the work during the day and does all the hours defined in their shifts. This setup also works best for the teams supporting mostly phone calls.
Example: You set your Activity to be at Medium (to be measured every 15 mins). Kaizo automatically looks for the touchpoints left within each 15min timeslot (all of this happening in real-time) and if 1 or more touchpoint is located, the time slot is counted as active. If no touchpoints are located within the timeslot, this time is not counted in the final Zendesk hours result.
🚨 Important: Kaizo automation is accurate to the minute. If you choose to measure your agent's activity every 30 minutes, all activity during that hour will be counted as work.
Be aware that if an agent leaves the last touchpoint of the day at 17:01, the time slot from 17:00 until 17:30 will be counted as active. Therefore, the Zendesk Hours result might be higher by 30min than it supposes to be.
To find out more about the things you can see in the Scorecard, follow this link.